Thursday, October 8, 2009
Kyle turned 13 on September 11th. I can't believe we have a teenager!
5 ways to know if you have a teenager;
1. Your child refuses to get a haircut no matter how long it gets.
2. You cook large amounts of food only to see it disappear in a flash, then you hear"I'm still hungry".
3. Your child asks you 10 times a day, "Can I have a cell phone"?
4. The "toys" on your child's birthday wish list get more and more expensive.
5. Your child's sleep schedule reminds you of a cat.
Kyle has really grown up a lot this year. He is enjoying scouts and going on overnight camp outs. He is doing great in school and his teachers say he is a great kid. He is learning to cook lots of new things to help satisfy his healthy appetite. He is learning to play the clarinet and is in beginning bad at school. He is becoming very independent.
We love you Kyle!