Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


We had a fun easter here at our house. Jacob had been asking all week when we were going to go "Easter Egging". We colored eggs yesterday and had an easter egg hunt all through the house and in the backyard. We had a big feast for dinner. I cooked asparagus for the first time (about half of the kids liked it and half didn't). I am so grateful for the Savior and for his atonement and that we have the Easter holiday to remember what he has done for us.

Here are some pictures of the kids all dressed up.





4 comments:

*Katie May* said...

I am glad you stared a blog love all the pics especially the boys in the bath tub, that was great! I am suprised they didn't look like smurfs when they got out :)

Cath said...

Yeah!! We finally get to see your blog! I love it! Your family looked really cute for Easter. Where did you find Natalie's shoes? I can't wait to read more!

Jenny Shumway said...

The kids are so super cute!! I love that line of boys in shirts and ties. The girls are so pretty and I can't believe Hailey is kinda sitting up already!

Jona Giammalva said...

What a beautiful family you have!!! I love the colors you picked for their Easter clothes!