Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mom's Day

Just wanted to pop in and wish a happy Mom's Day to my mother. I hope you had a good day Mom. It was good to talk to you, as always. Thanks for your awesome example. I hope to grow up to be like you someday. I love you!

Here's what Randy and the kids cooked up for me for Mother's Day.


It has all the kiddo's hand prints in plaster paris. It is so cute! Leave it to Randy to come up with something so cute and sentimental. The kids were so cute with their cards and helping out all day. Natalie was so excited to give me my gifts she kept telling me to go to bed last night so they could get everything ready. If only every day could be like this.

Here is my Mother's Day gift to myself. Who doesn't love a new pair of shoes?

I'm pretty much crazy about anything polka dot right now so when I saw these I just hade to have them.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there. I hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Amber, you totally win in the husband department! What a precious and totally thoughtful gift.
Love the shoes. Every mom deserves a gift to herself, from herself!