Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Sack Pillow


Happy Valentines Day everyone!  Here is a cute little project to get you in the Valentine's spirit.

I whipped up this love sack pillow while the kiddos were getting ready for school this morning.  There's nothing like waiting for Valentines day to arrive before you start decorating.
 
 


This was super simple.  I had a strip of fabric leftover from when I made some pillows back in November that I used for this.  I cut a heart out of 12 by 12 scrapbook paper to make a stencil.  Then I used craft paint to stencil the heart on.  I did do that part last night so it could dry.  This morning when I got up, I just folded the strip off fabric in half and sewed up the sides.  I had an old feather pillow insert lying around so I stuffed that in there and tied the top with a piece of ribbon.  I didn't even finish the edges on the top of the pillow, I think it looks more like a sack that way.

Happy Heart Day!


No comments: