Sunday, January 31, 2010

My first 10k run!

I ran my first 10k yesterday.

I can barely walk today.

I have been training for a couple of months to run in London's Run in Queen Creek, AZ.  I figured it would take me about 1 hour and 20 minutes at the pace I have been running on the tread mill. 

I was very excited and surprised when I finished in less than an hour!

Here is a link to my picture from the run .  Don't laugh, I was just finishing running 6.2 miles.

It was a challenge but lots of fun too.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I'm so jealous! I didn't get to do it this year because I had to take a stupid test for school. WAy to go!

I also love your V-Day craft. Super cute!

*Katie May* said...

That's awesome! Good Job!. I wish I like to run. Seems like everyone is doing these days :)

Cath said...

I am so sad that I missed seeing you! Good job!